The main products of Seoyon E-Hwa include interior parts, such as door panels,
center consoles, headliners, package trays, etc., and exterior parts, such as bumpers,
as well as seats for commercial automobiles.
- DOOR TRIM
- PILLAR TRIM
- PACKAGE TRAY
- SCREEN ASSY
Various storage spaces, safety and electronic equipment are installed to improve the interior design of the automobile, provide a comfortable and pleasant space for passengers, and protect the driver and passengers from external shocks while driving.
In the past, there were only functions of opening the door and manual operation of the window. However, with the separate fabric attachment to the center and curved shape being used, many changes have been made until now, such as ergonomic and emotional designs; storage spaces like map pockets; specifications for convenience including armrests and power window switches; safety devices for protecting passengers from side impacts; and the application of eco-friendly materials in consideration of recycling.
- UPR/CTR/LWR/MAIN TRIM It determines the exterior shape that covers the door panel and varies from simple injection products to products with high-quality fabrics.
- INSIDE HANDLE A device designed to open and lock the door from inside the automobile
- ARMREST A device for convenience that adds comfort while driving by allowing the driver or passengers to rest their arms
- SPEAKER GRILLE A part that protects the speaker inside the door panel and reduces sound loss from the speaker
- MAP POCKET An open storage space at the bottom of the door to store small belongings such as maps, books, water bottles, etc.
Product Inbound Logistics (Injected Products and Semi-finished Products)
Finished Product Inspection
Finished Product Outbound Logistics
It is a device that is installed on the body of the side of the automobile, which is in between the door and the ceiling. It improves the interior design of the automobile and protects the head of the passenger in the case of a collision.
Plastic injection moldings are usually used, but in luxury automobiles, products wrapped in fabric are applied to give a soft and comfortable feeling. A surface material similar to fiber, which is created by adding materials to plastic injections, or a lightweight material that maintains the existing rigidity but reduces the weight is also being used. In particular, for the pillar posts, a shock-absorbing structure design is essential to satisfy the FMH impact performance in accordance with FMVSS 201 for the protection of interior parts for passengers.
- PILLAR TRIM It is a device that protects passengers with interior parts attached inside the automobile. It is called an A (front), B (center), or C (read) pillar depending on its position.
It is an automotive part installed on the rear package tray panel at the back of the rear seats that divides and blocks the interior and trunk of the automobile. It is a device that enhances the interior design of the automobile and provides convenience to passengers as a shelf.
* Depending on the automobile classes and options, an air vent grille may be applied.
- A part that serves as a vent to discharge compressed air from inside at the moment the door is closed
Beyond just simply covering the trunk, it enhances passenger convenience with installed sunshades, air purifiers, child seat anchor covers, and HMS lamps (brake lights).
- PACKAGE TRIM BOARD It is the basis of the package tray and is usually produced using the integral molding method, molded together with fabrics.
- SPEAKER GRILLE A structure that transmits the sound of the speaker for the passengers in the rear seats
- CHILD ANCHOR COVER A part that minimizes the exposure of the child seat anchor (which can be open when in use and covered when not in use) that is connected to the child seat used when babies or children are in the automobile
It is a device that is installed in the trunk at the back of the rear seats of RVs or 3DR automobiles to prevent exposure of the interior to the outside and improve the sense of design.
* It is also known as a “luggage cover screen” or “cargo cover.”
Beyond just a simple cover type, materials with high flexibility and high rigidity (PVC layers are formed on the upper and lower surfaces of the textile fabric layer) are used, and lightweight products with reduced thickness and weight are applied.
- SUNSHADE It functions to protect passengers inside by blocking the sunlight coming through the rear window of the automobile.
- HOUSING It is a structure that supports the cover (sunshade) and prevents contamination of the surface. It is a device in the form of fitting into the upper part of the luggage trim of the automobile.
It is a device installed to protect the body in the front and rear of the automobile. It serves to absorb the impact when there is a collision with an external object.
In the past, a steel bumper using a body frame was the mainstream, but now, a shock-absorbing, energy-absorbing bumper structure that can absorb shock has been generalized and applied. Recently, since it is being designed integrally with the body of the automobile, it is attracting attention as a part that has a great influence on the exterior (design) of the automobile. Therefore, technical efforts are required because it must satisfy the design elements as well as the bumper-related laws and product characteristics of each country. In the era of electric automobiles and autonomous automobiles, the radiator grille is expected to undergo very big changes in design.
- FRT/REAR BUMPER COVER A part that protects the front and rear of the body of the automobile and is equipped with radiator grilles, air duct grilles, fog lights, etc.
- RADIATOR GRILLE It is a device that serves as a vent to receive the air required for cooling the radiator of the automobile. Design elements are being emphasized more than functions in the recent era of electric automobiles.
It is an interior part that provides convenience for passengers or drivers, including an armrest that serves to store small belongings and provides support for the driver to rest his/her arm; other shift levers; various switches; and cup holders, located between the driver’s seat and the passenger seat.
It has developed from simply serving as a storage for various items and separation from the passenger seat to not only storage but also various electronic convenience devices and air conditioner/heater/USB charger/storage for passengers on the rear seats (second row). The safety standards for the locking device of the inner compartment door (armrest) must be satisfied as well.
- ARMREST A convenience device that helps reduce fatigue while driving by allowing the driver to rest his/her right arm
- UPPER COVER Storage space for items (cup holder, tray, cell phone storage) and a cover for protecting various electronic devices (shift lever, etc.)
- FLOOR CONSOLE A structure with a rigidity that maintains the overall shape of the center console
- REAR COVER A device that provides air conditioning/heater functions and convenience functions (storage, USB charging, mounting) to passengers in the rear seats (second row)
It is a key component that adjusts the position of passengers and promotes safety and convenience.
The seat, which is the part most contacted by the driver of an automobile, is a device in which design, comfort, and convenience, as well as stability are very important. Since the safety laws and regulations of each country, which evaluate whether the seat can safely protect the passengers from external impacts in the event of an accident, are continuously updated to reflect the latest trends, it is necessary to have appropriate design technology and development capabilities.
- HEADREST A device that supports the head of the passenger and alleviates neck injuries
- SEAT BACK A device that supports the upper body of the passenger and provides various functions such as angle adjustment
- SEATBELT BUCKLE A device for fastening the seat belt that restrains the body for the safety of passengers
- SEAT CUSHION A device that supports the lower body of the passenger and provides various functions such as vertical/forward adjustments
In addition to design, comfort, functionality, and convenience, it is a safety component that has the greatest impact on human life in the event of an accident. Recently, safety-related national regulations have been strengthened, so it is difficult to produce a perfect product without advanced technical know-how. It has to satisfy ergonomic and emotional engineering design to maintain comfort during long drives and boarding, and the front/rear collision safety performance of the latest European laws to protect the driver and passengers as much as possible. In addition, to secure cargo space, the second and third row seats must have a double folding function and a function that can be removed and installed.