- Action Plans and Documents
Seoyon E-Hwa will establish a fair trade order and pursue shared growth through win-win partnerships to continue the “partnership for a better future.”
- At Seoyon E-Hwa, we faithfully comply with subcontract-related laws such as the “Fair Transactions in Subcontracting Act,” etc., to establish a fair trade order.
- We have also introduced and faithfully implemented the “Four Action Plans for Subcontracting” enacted and amended by the Fair Trade Commission for fair subcontracting.
- At Seoyon E-Hwa, we have prepared and are operating a “shared growth support program” for win-win partnerships with our business partners.
Three themes for shared growth
Establishment of Fair Trade Order
Prevention of unfair trade practices
Compliance with fair trade action plans
Reinforcement of supplier technology protection
Securing Competitiveness of Partners
Improvement of funding and payment conditions
Quality and technical consulting support
Strengthening Trust and Cooperation
Operation of cooperative association
Establishment of open communication channels
Paying attention to and improving difficulties
Shared Growth Promotional Video
Shared Growth Promotional Video 'Public Service Advertisement’
Commission on Shared Growth
At Seoyon E-Hwa, we comply with subcontract-related laws such as the “Fair Transactions in Subcontracting Act,” etc., to establish a fair trade order, and are faithfully implementing the “Four Action Plans for Subcontracting.”
Desirable Contract Conclusion
Action plans for the contract conclusion of Seoyon E-Hwa can be downloaded here.
Fair Selection of Partners
Action plans for the fair selection of business partners can be downloaded here.
Establishment and Operation of Internal Deliberation Committee
Action plans for the establishment and operation of the internal deliberation committee of Seoyon E-Hwa can be downloaded here.
Desirable Document Issuance and Preservation
Action plans for document issuance and preservation of Seoyon E-Hwa can be downloaded here.
Request for confirmation of consignment details can be downloaded here.
Reply form to request confirmation of consignment details can be downloaded here.
Document form for reduction of subcontract payment can be downloaded here.
Technical data request form can be downloaded here.
At Seoyon E-Hwa, we operate a “Cyber Complaint Center” to improve business relationships by listening to the difficulties and suggestions of partners that deal with us directly or indirectly and serve as a mediator in resolving disputes that may arise between partners or with us.
Cyber Complaint Center Report Submission Types
Improving business relationship
Compensation related matters
- We will strictly manage the information sent to the designated employees in the Win-win Partnership Division to prevent any damage from reporting to the individual sender or the relevant partner companies.
In addition, we will check the facts from an objective standpoint as soon as possible with respect to the received matters and provide a reply on possible action results.