Seoyon E-Hwa Co., Ltd (Seoyon E-Hwa Co., Ltd ‘Company’)considers personal information of users very important and complies with personal information protection-related laws such as the Personal Information Protection Act and the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection.
By disclosing the personal information processing and handling policy on the first page of the Company website or the connecting screen to the first page, the Company takes measures so that customers can easily check the purpose for which the personal information they provide is used and what kind of measures the Company is taking in order to handle the personal information of users safely.
When changing this personal information processing policy, the Company shall notify users of the reason and the details of the change by posting on the notification section of the first page of the website or in a separate pop up window.
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- Article 9 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
- The Company can provide personal information of users to third parties if the situation falls under any of the following Subparagraphs.
- Where consent from users has been obtained.
- In cases of providing the personal information collected within the scope of the purpose according to Article 6, Subparagraphs 2 and 3.
- Where the Company provides personal information to a third party overseas, the Company must obtain consent from users for matters stipulated by the Personal Information Protection Act, and cannot conclude a contract regarding transfer of personal information overseas in violation of the same Act.
- Article 10 (Restrictions on Use and Provision of Personal Information)
The Company shall not use personal information for purposes other than the purposes of collection covered in Articles 1, 2 and 3, or provide it to a third party beyond the scope permissible according to Article 9, Paragraphs 1 and 2.
Notwithstanding Paragraph 1, if falling under any of the following Subparagraphs, except where there is concern regarding unfair infringement of the interest of users or a third party, the Company can use the personal information for other purposes or provide it to third parties.
- Where separate consent has been obtained from the user.
- If there are special regulations stipulated by relevant laws.
- Where a user or his or her representative is in a state where he or she is unable to express their personal intention or when obtaining prior consent is not possible due to unknown address, if it is deemed necessary clearly for urgent matter of life, body, or interest in property of the user or a third party.
- Where it is necessary for purposes such as preparing statistics and academic research, when providing personal information in a form by which specific individuals cannot be identified.