It gives a comfortable and pleasant driving space to passengers. It also protects the driver and passenger from external shock that may occur during the drive. Various storage spaces, safety tools, electronic equipment etc. can be installed on it.
- 1Arm Rest : Attenuates fatigue by allowing the driver to rest his/her arm
- 2Map Pocket : Space where you can store small and light items such as maps and books
- 3Inside Handle : Opening device designed to open the door from inside the vehicle
- 4Speaker : Sound converter for passengers
- Mounted to the interior side, it consists of a switch, inside handle, arm rest, map pocket, speaker grille etc.
- The door trim has evolved throughout the years to include features such as ergonomic and emotional design by using separate fabrics and curved surface forms on the center panel, convenience-related specifications such as map pocket, arm rest, power window switch etc., safety devices to protect passengers from lateral shock, and eco-friendly materials for recycling purposes.
It greatly influences the overall design of the vehicle, and absorbs shock when the vehicle collides.
- Installed to protect the front and rear sides of the vehicle, it consists of a radiator grille, intake grilles, fog lamps etc.
- According to the specifications, electronic products are assembled to provide convenient devices such as automatic parking sensor, rear alarm sensor, smart-key antenna etc.
It provides convenience for the passenger or driver via switch, storage of items etc.
- 1Upper Cover : A device that provides storage space for items and various electronic devices
- 2Floor Console : Device to maintain the overall structure
- 3Arm Rest : Attenuates fatigue by allowing the driver to rest his/her right arm
- 4Rear Cover : Device that hides the inside
- It consists of the floor console to maintain the entire form, the upper cover that provides a space to store items and various electronic devices, the arm rest for the driver’s arm, and the rear cover to hide the inside and secure A/S space.
It makes the internal view of the vehicle elegant, and provides convenience as a shelf for the passenger.
- 1Speaker : Sound converter
- 2Air Ventilation : Vents the compressed air inside the vehicle when the door closes
- It is installed behind the seat and is generally covered with skin material.
- In premium automobiles, a sun shade, refrigerator, air cleaner etc. are installed for the passenger’s convenience.
- The one-piece molding process is usually used to mold the product simultaneously with the skin.
Installed on each side of the vehicle’s body, it enhances the internal view of the vehicle, and protects the passenger’s head when the vehicle collides.
- 1Seat Belt Adjustment : Convenient device that allows you to adjust the height of the seat belt according to the height of passengers.
- 2Pillar Trim : Component attached to the body of the vehicle to protect the passenger.
- The front pillar is between the windshield and side windows, the center pillar or side pillar is between the front and rear doors, and the rear pillar in the rear. They are sometimes referred to as A, B, C pillars.
- It needs to be light-weight and shockproof, and have secure insulation. It is generally produced by plastic injection, and is covered with skin material for premium vehicles.
It prevents the exposure of inside area in cargo compartment.
- 1Sunshade : Protects passengers by blocking sunlight from the rear window.
- Installed on the cargo compartment behind the rear seat of an RV or hatch type, the screen covers the interior of the cargo compartment. Some screens unfold in two directions.
- There are various mechanism inside the component to be folded and unfolded.
Seat is designed for passenger to sit on. With various function, passenger can adjust location and height with compfort and safety, passenger can enjoy driving.
- 1Seat Belt Buckle : Device that fastens the seat belt.
- 2Cushion : Supports the passengers and alleviates the vibration from the vehicle.
- 3Headrest : Can be adjusted according to the passenger’s height.
- 4Back Seat : Supports the passenger’s back and maintains his/her balance
- Seats for passenger vehicles are integral to the passenger’s safety in the case of an accident, and design, comfort, functionality, and convenience are becoming important features. Recently, safety-related legislation of each country is becoming stricter, so that it is difficult to produce a flawless product without a high level of technological expertise.
- The seats must have an ergonomic and sensitive engineering design to maintain comfort during long hours of driving, and they must satisfy anterior/posterior collision safety standards so that drivers and passengers can be protected. Also, to secure cargo space, 2/3 row seats must have 2 stage folding functions and separation/installment functions.
- Commercial vehicles are categorized into buses and trucks, and seats are divided into driver seats and passenger seats. The driver seat should be manufactured by ergonomic design, taking into consideration the driver’s safety and convenience, and the passenger seat should focus on sensitive engineering so that the passenger is comfortable during long-hour drives.
- Heavy equipment is driven in harsh road conditions and environments. Therefore, they should be optimally designed so that the driver can be comfortable under such harsh conditions. A lot of people and time are invested into designing, engineering and producing heavy equipment seats to secure durability and reliability. The suspension seat was the first to acquire the TÜV certification in Korea.
- For seats for ships, light-weight materials must be applied. Thus, aluminum is used, and simple streamlined designs are applied for the passengers’ comfort. We are the only company in Korea to acquire certification for maritime safety from the Classification Society.